Company Secretary Courses
The Company Law Board initiated a course in the year 1960 which is a Diploma in Company Secretary ship by the Government. As a result, the Institute of Company Secretaries of India stretched in the year 1969. These come under the regulation of the Companies Act in 1956 of Section 25. As per the Act of 1980, this was converted into a constitutional organization.
The Course lineup the knowledge in the field of legal affairs and commercial economic filed with the contemporary practice.
The aim of this Course’s is to expand and control the business.
* Foundation Course – 1st Stage: This is for the individual; he should pass the exam of Higher Secondary to meet up the eligibility criteria.
* Intermediate Course – 2nd Stage: The Intermediate Course which the individual should pass the foundation phase.
* Final Course – Last Stage/Final Course: The Final Course which the individual should clear all the two stages accurately to become a successful Company Secretary.
These are the all the 3 stages to be successfully completed
Who and how an individual can pursue
* One should have passed his/her Higher Secondary examination or Intermediate Examination in order to pursue the Company Secretary courses.
* Those who are already a graduate and have cleared post graduation in Cost Accountancy or Chartered Accountancy has an advantage which is they can directly apply for the Intermediate stage of company secretary.
Training after Courses of Company Secretary:
After successfully clearing all the stages of the examinations; candidates have to go for a practical training for 16 months in order that the individual becomes the member of the Institute of the CSI and the person will be allocated a Professional Membership Number.
* The person must be devoted and he/she should accomplish the good writing and speaking English skills
* He/she should also attain a moral character
* He/she should be able to understand the strategies and policies of the company. In a straight way he/she should become diplomatic person and should also be intellectual, elegant, loyal and meticulous as well.
* Basic Economics
* Business Communication
* Financial Accounting
* Company Law
* Management Accounting
* General and Commercial Law
* Corporate Secretarial practice
* Banking and Insurance
* World Trade Organization
* Corporate Restructuring
* Human Resource Management and Industrial Relation
* International Trade
* Joint Ventures and Foreign Collaborations and many more